We’re off to Disneyland! I’m so excited to be heading home for the weekend lol… It’s been so long since we’ve had a trip out to LA and we couldn’t be more excited to go see our friends, all the new stuff that’s opening around town and to visit my main Mouse pal… Mickey!
This trip has been a long time coming. We’ve been so busy with building the home office and working on merging our Design Studio with this here blog… so its going to be such a treat to get away for a little bit. There’s loads of things we want to do while we’re in LA but here are our top 10 that we’re trying to squeeze in this weekend:
2. Excited to go on the new Incredicoaster!
3. Pixar themed food?! YES please! We especially want to go to the new Lamplight Lounge!
4. We’re heading to LA to switch out our batteries for our Away luggage… lol.
5. While in LA we’re thin king of trying to get into TomTom in WeHo (apparently its vegan friendly!). Any Vanderpump fans out there?
6. Stopping by Alfred Tea Room because I miss all the trendy pink spots in LA.
7. aaandd while we’re in Bev Hills, visiting the notorious pink wall!
8. If there’s time I want to stop by Olive & June for a quick mani, the place is gorgeous.
9. Taking a quick stroll around SaMo and the pier if there’s time!
10. Reading Crazy Rich Asians on the car ride to LA.
Ugghh just writing this makes me miss living in Los Angeles… but I’ve made my peace with it and I’m embracing living in the desert. Plus California is only a drive away 😉 Hopefully we can hit everything on our list this trip! Wish us luck!